New Chapter “is a happy, calm and welcoming place and really lives up to its own motto: Learning, Love and Laughter. Good relationships have been established between staff and pupils. Pupils behave well, follow instructions and work hard”. Ofsted December 2016
We are looking to appoint a KS2 Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team, to support children with high needs. We highly value our Learning Support Assistants and are committed to offering training, development and additional mentoring to achieve desired goals.
We are looking for people who:
- are dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child;
- have experience of supporting children with high needs and evidence of the outcome of this support;
- have a secure knowledge of child development;
- are able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children;
- can be creative, innovative and have a passion for improvement;
- are forward thinking and committed to raising standards;
- have good organisational and communication skills;
- have first aid experience/qualification;
- must have GCSE English and Maths C.
We can offer you:
- the support of a friendly and motivated leadership and staff team, who show an uncompromising commitment to improving learners’ educational experiences;
- an evolving curriculum, inspired by children's desire to learn and teacher's creativity;
- a purposeful and nurturing environment where learners are encouraged to strive for excellence;
- the opportunity to play an active part in the school's development;
- excellent CPD opportunities in our school for career progression;
- enthusiastic learners who want to learn.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
New Chapter Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. These posts require an Enhanced DBS clearance.
Salary: MKET Level 2/3 (depending on experience) £13,014 - £15,311 actual per annum
Hours: 33.25 hours per week; 39 weeks per year
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing date: Friday 6 October 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 9 October 2017